In 365 Security Management Group, we are committed to keep you informed with the latest news published by the Department of Agriculture and Licensing Divisions. Is for this reason that periodically we post information related chapters 493, 790.776, 5N-1 and Compliance Guideline.
Unfortunately, online renewal is not yet available. The Division of Licensing will mail your renewal application form with complete instructions on how to renew your license approximately 150 days prior to the expiration date of your license.
If your license has not expired or is not under administrative review, instead of including a check or money order when you return your renewal application by mail, you may pay by credit card using the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services online payment system. Simply click on the link below for the license you want to renew.
- Firearms Instructor Class K License Renewal
- Manager License – Security Agency Class MB License Renewal
- Manager License – Private Investigative and Security Agency Branch Office Class M License Renewal
- Private Investigative and Security Agency Branch Class AB License Renewal
- Security Agency Branch Class BB License Renewal
- Security Agency Class B License Renewal
- Security Officer Class D License Renewal
- Security Officer Instructor Class DI License Renewal
- Security Officer School or Training Facility Class DS License Renewal
- Statewide Firearm License, not Concealed Weapon, Class G License Renewal